Thank you, Benefactors! Your generous investment ensures the success of Main Street Winter Haven initiatives.
What is a Main Street Benefactor?
In Fiscal year 2005 Main Street Winter Haven introduced a new initiative: The Benefactor Program. As a Benefactor, the Business pledges to Main Street Winter Haven an annual $5,000 investment for a minimum of two years.
Main Street Winter Haven, with the help of our Benefactors, is continuing to lead the charge in being a premier downtown for the citizens of Winter Haven.
As a direct result of our Benefactors' investments, Main Street Winter Haven initiated and funded $23,000 for a design plan for South Park and surrounding streets. An additional $29,000 was funded for a Downtown Design Palette.
The support of our Benefactors ensures the revitalization of downtown and, at the same time, recognizes and promotes your company as a strong community leader.
In return for the Benefactor investment, your business will receive:
- Corporate identification as a Main Street Winter Haven Benefactor in all events and publicity. To include (but not limited to):
- Bark in the Park
- Beach Party
- Carols in the Park
- Main Street Mixers
- Celebrate Main Street (new business ribbon cutting)
- Annual Meeting - Tickets and Recognition During Event Presentation
- Summer Concert Series
- Corporate logo on in monthly The Ledger's Time Out (distribution is 90,000)
- Half page business profile in monthly newsletter (once a year)
- Corporate logo and link on Main Street Winter Haven website
- One (1) table at Annual Meeting
Downtown Winter Haven has a promising future. We invite you to help us in reaching its full potential.
To become a Benefactor of Main Street Winter Haven please call 863/295-9422
Main Street Winter Haven is a 501(c)(3) designated non profit corporation, thus making your benefactor contribution tax deductible.
Main Street Winter Haven receives 100% of your contribution